The package was supposedly delivered yesterday (Monday) at 6:32PM and by that time there are at least 3 people at my home that can hear any knock on the door.Aside from that knowing that I won't be home, I left 3 POST-IT notes at different possible drop off that states "PLEASE LEAVE THE PACKAGE AT THE DOOR".

Came home and found nothing delivered!!! The next day tracking says the package was out for delivery since 6 AM and I got home at 640pm. There was NO PACKAGE STILL!! Call customer service and the woman told me everything I could of figured out myself and NO HELP.

She said the package is still out for delivery even if its pass 7pm and 30 minutes later I checked my tracking and an ATTEMPTED WAS MADE AT 650pm!!!! HOW DOES THAT EVEN HAPPPEN!!?!?

WORSE *** SHIPPING COMPANY EVER!!!Still waiting for them to call me tomorrow because apparently theres no way to contact the driver!!!

Review about: Ups Delivery Service.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments

same thing happened to me as well, they left a note on my door stating that they would come on a day and crossed out the previous day, I came home on the day they said they would come and found a note that they already came the day they said they wasn't going to come............worse company ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :( :sigh :?

Binghamton, New York, United States #703705

Same thing happened to me twice, the woman knew I was in a wheelchair and said why don't I try to bring it to a store, that they don't have to come to my house and go to fed ex.