I have a long driveway that I share with a neighbor who gets UPS deliverys 2 - 3 times a week.This UPS driver speeds down the driveway so fast that I have already called to complain and get it to stop.
Well it didn't, I have three small boys who play out in front, and with the blind corner the truck has to turn on, I am afraid for them. Finally, the other day I was actually hit by this guy as I was leaving my house to pick up the kids. I have heard ZERO from customer service just a letter from their insurance provider stating that "they have not decided whether or not it was their fault" meanwhile I have a busted up car!
So here is a facebook page I've started so that all victims of careless UPS drivers can come together and get their attention!PLEASE JOIN ME AT: https://www.facebook.com/groups/604600326232476/members/
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Review category
- Transportation and Storage
You May Also Like
- "i ordered 2 books from Barnes&Noble.com. the box arrived opened and taped back shut with 2 little pieces of 1/2" scotch tape(the kind we all use to wrap gifts not..."
- "I sent 5 packages from Spain to UK in Sep 2011. Four of them were electronics (computer and accessories) packaged in their original boxes with the proper protectors (original DELL..."
- "Today as I returned home from grocery shopping a RUDE UPS driver was blocking my space (which CLEARLY had my apartment # on it) as well as other parking spaces...."
- "I brought a LG Stylo 2 phone at the end of Aug 2016, within the 1st month my SIM card went out for no reason, the company sent me..."
- " Last week my KitchenAid (owned by Whirlpool) microwave oven ceased to function. It is a high end appliance with a retail cost in the neighborhood of $550. I investigated the..."
- "Better use consignee rather than your own people which not taking care and stealing the contents of the box. batter add precautions and implement rules to avoid this kind of..."