Insurance Quality
Tracking Tool
Turnaround Time

I have a time sensitive package that needs to be in San Francisco on 3/1. Took to UPS store on 2/26 at 11AM paid for the delivery to guarantee 10:30 AM 2/27.

The package sat delayed because of Maintenance Failure all day with no idea when it will deliver. No one can tell me if it will be a day or 2 weeks. This is UPS...This is what you do...this is what we pay you to do, and in the case of Maintenance Failure you have no backup plan and no idea when the package will be delivered???? Come On!

I can tell you what your backup plan could have been and I'm just your customer...stick it on a truck and drive it there 8 hours and it will be there tomorrow...not that hard to figure out...I will never be using you again! For a company your size to not have a back up plan when maintenance issues take place shows your lack of caring for your customers. Yes I get my money back, but what about the fact that the time sensitive package may not make it on time, what about the costs to me for that?

Don't Know...Don't care...that's exactly why I will NEVER be going with UPS again and will be telling my friends about my experience as well. You do have a competitor and aren't the only show in town, you do realize that, don't you?

Review about: Ups Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

I didn't like: Slow delivery, Do not know when it will deliver no update.

Comments