I sent package for delivery on Dec 9 from Texas to Toronto, Canada.I was told it would be delivered no later than Dec 17.

When the UPS tracker showed package was still in Mesquite Texas on Dec 20 I called Customer Support. After being on hold for 30 minutes, my call was answered by Rep and immediately disconnected. I then went online to Chat with a Rep who was of no help whatsoever. I finally called the store where I shipped it from and the Manager contacted UPS.

I was informed package would be delivered by Dec 21. Today is Dec 22 and package still not delivered. My grandson has left for the holidays and the items I purchased were for his enjoyment on his trip.

I will never ship anything by this company.Delays happen, and I can understand that; however, their Customer Service is one of the worst.

Review about: Ups Delivery Service.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments

San Antonio, Texas, United States #762704

Update,,,,,,,,,,,package is now in Concord, ON, but being further delayed due to Adverse Weather Conditions.This seems to be a common theme with UPS,,,,,,,,,,,,I suppose next year I should ship Christmas Gifts in September so they will arrive by Christmas.

I never had this problem when I used USPS.UPS is totally useless!!!!