Sutton Coldfield, England
Tracking Tool
Turnaround Time

Update by user Aug 27, 2016

If I could score zero I would.Worst experience ever - wasting my precious time on a delivery that never arrives.

Tumour parcel could be anywhere in the world and they haven't got a clue.Customer service is appalling - Never again

Original review posted by user Aug 26, 2016

Two times this company have been the courier chosen to deliver parcels. First time parcel from Italy arrived 2 weeks late - After my holiday. Despite me paying for next day delivery.

This time I have waited in all day for a delivery, even received an email to say it was on time - 21.50 - The tracker says item is in Southampton from Leicester. I live in the Midlands so why have they taken it down SOUTH!! Totally useless.

Customer services are on automated response emails ...GREAT!!!

Avoid if you value your sanity and want good in an undamaged box and on time!!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of your delivery. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problem with delivery of ups next day delivery service and associated monetary loss in the amount of $9. Ups needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned ups next day delivery service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Ups.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments