1.5

I have always missed deliveries from UPS even though I am at home.UPS guy left package once outside my house, somebody took and wallmart had to pay for my loss.

Now I dont trust UPS delivery guy so I scheduled a pick up from nearest UPS location.

My request for pick up was accepted then after a day I get a notification that my shipment could not be delivered to the UPS location I selected so they sent it to the UPS location of their convenience.

Now, I have to take a subway and then the bus to reach at the location they have kept my shipment and its gonna cost me 8$ and 2 hours.

nayak_ashish wrote the review because of problem with delivery at Ups. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Ups to "deliver my package to the nearest ups location to me".

The most disappointing in user's experience was delivery. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Ups package for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments