We are getting NO deliveries via UPS. Per the predicted forecast, our area experienced some freezing precipitation OVER A WEEK AGO. Ice on streets, schools, etc. closed for several days. Some people DON"T have the luxury of staying off the roads. So they learn how to drive and do it. I'm one of those people and drove every single day, and I'm just a measly Texas driver but THIS IS THEIR BUSINESS!! It's all they do. It's December.

Being that it's the weeks before Christmas, we have many packages in transit. Have recieved NONE from UPS. FedEx is delivering and hasn't seemed to miss a beat. UPS tracking showed several packages held at another state facility for over a week! Finally, yesterday, we saw "delivered to front porch". No package. Spent 40 minutes on the phone. Several hours and 2 more phone calls... turns out driver said he put them "at the front gate". No packages at front gate. Later on, find out the neighbors have one of the packages. That's as close to a delivery as we have come in over two weeks despite more than 10 pending items w/UPS. They blame everything on the the "natural disaster" weather. Today, I'm finding out that my orders from amazon.com that were "guaranteed 2-day shipping", spent two days being "shipped" by UPS then dumped at a central post office!! So it'll surely be at least two more days. BUT NONE OF THAT IS THEIR FAULt. UPS told me it's the sender's fault who ordered the change.

Calling is useless because all they do is: read/repeat whatever the tracking screen says, insist that NOTHING is their responsibility, and tell me NOTHING that i don't already know.

Nothing is their fault.

Nothing but excuses.

Nothing on my porch/at my door/laying in the yard.

Sadly, I will cease ordering from some of my favorite companies because they ship UPS which *** me off even more.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments