If I could select the shipping company for an online seller, I would not have selected UPS at any cost. Every time I had a consignment from them, I had issues.

1) One time they pressed my apartment number on the keypad at my apartment building gate for a very important consignment. I could not pick up the phone immediately. When I did, he was gone. I rushed to the door, and got out to see he was about to drive out. I begged him to give the parcel. When he gave, I asked him why he didn't call my number when the door was not responded. He said that he was not supposed to. Also, he started accusing me of not opening the gate. He seemed very rude, casual and insensitive to the customer's need. I checked with a FedEx personnel later, and he mentioned that FedEx does contact the customer.

2) Some times, they claimed that they knocked on my door in attempt to deliver, but we didn't answer. The time mentioned showed that we were inside our apartment. Not sure how we could not hear the knock. We don't do anything noisy that makes this possible. What I am missing? Other carriers never does this to me!

etc.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of ups customer care. Ups needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned ups customer care in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Ups.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments