I think you pissed people need to know how the shipping business works.You are acting as though it's all UPS's fault that you procrastinated until the last possible minute to purchase your Christmas gifts.

Then when the snow slowed things down you get mad. Just because the weather is clear here does not mean your package did not encounter a snow delay somewhere else along the way. It also takes the drivers twice as long to deliver packages to your door when they have to trek through unplowed streets and sidewalks to get there. Believe me..they earn every penny of their paychecks.

I'm sure there are mistakes and errors...as is the case with any shipping company.Give them a break and order your stuff earlier next time..

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments

I couldn't agree more with OP.

Here is the thing, UPS does not control the weather, they have no control over whether or not you put down a complete address (that means buzz code too!). They can't control if the shipper had the parcel ready for collection within business hours. They cannot accommodate your schedule. They will not use prohibited personal cell phones to call ahead. They will not come back if you're not home and they will not wait 5 minutes for you to answer the door. You are not their only customer. Your parcel is understandably important to you, however the other 150 parcels on the truck are also important.

Xmas is the busiest shipping time, and well stuff happens, like a massive snowstorm two days before.

I don't know about you, but I wouldn't want another person to risk their life by driving in unsafe conditions just so I could have my iPad a couple days sooner.

I couldn't agree more with OP.

Ballston Spa, New York, United States #399542

I didn't know there was a company that could deem an address "non-existent" but UPS did ours after we had first moved. Get this, they mailed a letter to us using the "non-existent" address to in form us.

They should have given the package to the post office... they found us.

No, So sad is right on target again.Losers will always be losers and UPS does not really care about them whether or not they complain here.

Get the order earlier -- place the order earlier.Or don't -- I don't care either.

I couldn't agree more.These people procrastinate till the very last minute to order their items and then when the items are delivered late because they procrastinated till the last minute they blame it on the shipping service.

Common sense says don't wait till the last minute to order your Christmas gifts.Also just because it is nice weather in your area doesn't mean there is not bad weather in another area affecting the delivery of your package.