If you want reliability of delivery, please do not contact UPS.There are others out there I would recommend ( FedEx, USPS, etc.

) instead of UPS. My day ( 09/07/17 ) started out with me expecting a pkg. from UPS according to their tracking system. I received a text from UPS at 10:18 am stating that my pkg.

is still scheduled for delivery, but because of a late start it would arrive later than expected. At 10:44 am I received another text from UPS stating that my pkg. will be delivered by 8 :00 pm. Finally I got another text at 1:38 pm stating that a delivery was attempted, signature is required, and no secure location available.

Now this last text was the spark that caused the fire because, I WAS HOME SITTING INSIDE MY LIVING ROOM WITH MY FRONT SCREEN DOOR OPEN, BUT LOCKED. I could clearly see anyone who not only came to my door, but walking up my driveway. This clearly was a lie from UPS stating that they made an attempt for delivery. I called and was put through so many departments that it took a total of 28 minutes before a real person answered my call.

The first call taker kept repeating that an attempt was made. I got so frustrated with this numbskull, I asked to be connect to a supervisor. I waited another 12 minutes before this supervisor took my call. I explained the three previous texts with the last one being false.

She told me that my pkg. was inaccurately labeled as an attempt delivery made and correctly relabeled. She guaranteed me that my pkg. was on scheduled to be delivered that night.

When I expressed my disbelief, this supervisor gave me her DIRECT contact number ( 1-770-212-8938 ). Well...my pkg. never came yesterday as promised. This morning ( 09/08/17 ) as I was preparing to go to work, I checked the UPS tracking and saw that my pkg.

was listed as being " OUT ON DELIVERY ". I called this supervisor today just to inform her that I never received my pkg. last night. Her so called direct number to contact her went unanswered.

I called again at 12 noon today, and finally at 8:00 pm. No one answered. No auto pick up. No nothing.

If I ever hear that old slogan from UPS advertising " WHAT CAN BROWN DO FOR YOU? My answer would be...NOT A Dam* THING. P.S.

I listed this supervisor's direct number because I would really appreciate readers flooding calls to this number.Her name is Jenny.

Review about: Ups Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments