Nevada, Missouri

The email said the package would be received on the 17th.Three packages were shipped and traveled to Lenexa KS and arrived there on the 14th.

Waited for the package on the 17th. Two came and the other did not. Called to check on it, and because it was not midnight they they would not check. Of course had they checked they could have caught the package before it was re-routed to kingdom come such as PA, OH, and what ever other state it went to.

It arrive on Christmas eve as we were walking out the door. This was a christmas package for our Grandson who did not get it when the others were getting theirs. And a second trip was needed to deliver his package. When it all could have been avoided had UPS checked when I called to allert them the other package was lost and needed to be delivered.

Two days later, it was in OH etc.... I will carefully screen who I purchase Items from in the future. If they are using UPS I will do my best to avoid the purchase. I can and will find a vendor who uses another carrier.

I was never so frustrated in my life and disappointed. I had made arrangements for someone to come and check while we left for christmas to see if the package was delivered. It just happened 5 minutes later and we would have been gone. It was terrible service.

I asked the driver about a web site that I could make a comment... And he didn't even have a clue for that.

Terrible Terrible service.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments