Maynard,Massachusetts

I ordered a very expensive hand plane online and it was shipped UPS. In my excitement to receive it I waited all afternoon for its arrival.

To my horror as I opened the door to greet the driver coming up my walkway my package was airborne, tossed at my doorstep from several feet away. The driver, not expecting his careless deed to be seen quickly asked how I was and scurried away. Only leaving me time enough to call him a *** as he sped off. They are very lucky that my new tool is undamaged.

I will be installing a security camera now as that's likely the only way that I can prove that the driver is responsible. In the past almost every package delivered by UPS has had some sort of damage that causes me shipping costs and headaches.

Of course their customer service department has assured me that their "professionals" treat every parcel with care and certainly wouldn't allow an item to be so carelessly handled. What a pantload!

Product or Service Mentioned: Ups Customer Care.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Sep 29, 2015.

Comments

They're awful....they threw my $700 phone on my front porch...won't use them again!