Jersey Shore, Pennsylvania
Turnaround Time

I do freelance work from my home, and my work is very time-sensitive with tight deadlines.A client (who is located two hours from my home) sent me a project "next-day delivery"; it went out on Thursday and I was surprised when it did not arrive on Friday.

When I tracked the parcel, I found out that it was scheduled for delivery on Monday. My contact with customer service was entirely unsatisfactory. All the representative did was restate my problem. "I understand your frustration.

Your package is scheduled for delivery on Monday." So, UPS charged my client overnight fees for four-day service?

Unbelievable.Next time I'll hire a goat.

This person wrote the review because of problem with delivery of ups next day delivery service from Ups. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $100 and wants Ups to issue a full refund.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments