Additional Fees
Tracking Tool
Turnaround Time

I received a notification from UPS that they were to going to deliver a package on the 23rd of October.I arranged to be home early but to my disappointment they changed the status at 15.30 to: Exception-we left the package at the facilities.The next day I call customer services 3 times and all 3 employees confirmed after double checking that the package would be delivered on the 24th.

So I stay at home. Nothing delivered of course. The promises from Customer services about confirmed delivery and call backs amount to nothing and it was only at 18.10 that somebody had the decency to change the tracking information. No explanation, no excuse, nothing.

So then i get a message that the package was going to be delivered on the 27th (they are closed on the weekend). Nope nothing delivered of course At 19.58 they change the status from out for delivery to: Exception: delay etc. The Customer Service promises all the time and confirms and is sure about call backs deliveries. LIES.

The CS department is just a formality and is there to keep unhappy customers at a distance. UPS is now the worst courier and I can only advise you not to have your Christmas presents delivered via UPS. I had another package coming.

That was shipped with Royal Mail second class standard.I had it the next day, which was a Saturday.

Review about: Ups Delivery Service.

Preferred solution: Deliver for real at an hour that suits me or to my workaddress. Compensate me for the money I lost for taking extra time off..

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments