whent to the store here in houston texas to send my sister some food to florida jacksonville.i got charged over 150 to do the next day delivery they said it would get ther on saturday 11/07/15 at 12pm the food did not get there until today (11/09/2015) i called the person that took care of me on friday and he said all they could do was give me back my full payment, and i was okay with that, untill i called my sister and she told me that the box was a DISASTER!

the whole box was wet and since the person who delivered it saw that it was all wet and messed up they put the wet box into a bigger box. we had send her chicken soop and some quesadillas because she missed them from home since she is in florida for college, she did not get to eat none of what was send.

This is so umprofessional and the crazy part about it was that the box had the words FRAGILE all over it.i mean is this wat FRAGILE really means to them?

This reviewer shared experience about damaged or defective and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $250. The author is overall dissatisfied with Ups. The most disappointing about ups shipping from Ups was it said fragile the box was destroyed Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Ups.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments