Tracking Tool
Turnaround Time

Ordered items from Amazon.com and received an email it was delivered.Upon looking at tracking number it said it was left on the porch.

Someone was home all day and no package was dropped off. After contacting UPS they told me it's at my house when it was never delivered. I contacted Amazon and they sent another package to me by 2nd day to replace the one that was lost. Three days later I get an email from UPS telling me the package is stuck at one of their facilities.

Needless to say, I didn't receive that one for another couple of days when I was supposed to get it 2nd day.

I was screwed over twice by them on one order.I will never have anything shipped UPS ever again after this.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Ups. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $80 and wants Ups to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was delivery, poor customer service and customer service agent. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Ups package for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments