2.5
Tracking Tool

Foremost, my driver is great. He's always on time, friendly, puts my packages in a safe location. I've never had a complaint about UPS until today.

I ordered my wife a Halloween costume online, the original date PER UPS TRACKING was November 1. Obviously, this is past Halloween, making the package useless. Original delivery was scheduled via UPS SurePost (final delivery by post office), which I've never had a problem with before. I saw an option to "upgrade" the package to UPS delivery. I paid the $3.50 and tracking was changed to 10/31 delivery. Fine, I'll have it by Halloween night.

UPS man came and went today (10/31), no package. Checked tracking and now it says it will be delivered 11/3. Called to complain and get a refund for the "upgrade". I put "upgrade" in quotes because its not an upgrade when its now going to be delivered three days after the original date. The agent tried to tell me that they dont deliver Saturday so it would be delivered Monday. I tried many times to explain to her that if USPS was going to deliver it Saturday, UPS should deliver it to my post office Friday, and therefore could deliver it to me Friday. The post office is 1.5 miles from my house. She didnt understand what I was trying to say and told me if I wanted a refund she would transfer me to the billing department.

I waited on hold again, explained this whole situation to who I thought was the billing department, but it was another agent who didnt understand what I was saying. The first agent just put me back in the *** to talk to one of her colleagues. Second agent finally transfers me to the billing department where I go through the horrible voice navigated phone tree, put in my tracking number, and it says I have no option for a refund on this package, and gives me no option to talk to an agent.

I WILL STICK TO USPS AND FEDEX. AVOID UPS AS THEIR CUSTOMER SERVICE SUCKS. ALL I WANTED WAS MY $3.50 BACK. THEY JUST LOST A CUSTOMER WHO SPENDS MUCH MUCH MORE THAN THAT ANNUALLY.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

I didn't like: Inaccurate tracking, Poor customer service, Cs dont understand simple concepts.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments