My package couldn't be delivered to my apartment, as I work during drop off hours for UPS drop offs.No big deal.

It was taken to an Access Point twice but due to weight, was rejected. I understand. What I can not understand is why it spent the next week on a truck and had a third attempt to be delivered to an Access Point that would reject it when I had changed the delivery address the day after it arrived in the city. Six days later...

Not only did the girl on the phone (the first time) not write down any of my notes for the address, but neither did the rest. It took 5 phone calls to get any information on where my package was and that the NEW ADDRESS was a business. When it finally did arrive, not only was I not given the package like I had asked, but a co-worker had to inform me HE signed for it. Not only have I never spoken to this co-worker before but someone in that same department informed me that the truck driver didn't feel like "wasting his time" to find me in order to get my the package.

I can see the previously mentioned department from my desk. Not only am I never using UPS ever again, but I would strongly recommend no one else does either. At first they basically told me its on a truck, go find it yourself. I have never been so angry in my life, and I deal with people paying thousands of dollars to fix vehicles.

I get yelled at all day by people and deal with other peoples stupidity all day. UPS needs to either fire all their employees and get new ones who know what hard work is or train them to do their jobs instead of telling us customers to find the package themselves (which I was very tempted to find the truck and take it off myself).

$300 package given to someone else.GOOD JOB UPS

Review about: Ups Delivery Service.

Preferred solution: No solution. Never using UPS again..

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments