For two consecutive days (1 and 2 December 2016), I was expecting parcel deliveries (a different parcel each day) by UPS in Brussels, at a delivery point that I selected through their web-site.For both parcel deliveries, I received in the morning of the delivery day a message informing me of a change of the delivery point to a new one locared at about 1.5 km further than the originally selected one (but much closer to the central UPS depot in Brussels - Diegem).

As I got suspicious on the 2nd day, I asked their call-centre why the new change of the delivery point and their representative that answered the phone told me because the original delivery point that I selected was close on that day. I later in the day found out, however, that the relevant shop was all day open on that day... I called them again to complain and before I even explained the case, the new representative told me that they made an attempt to deliver at my home and as I was not there (2nd lie as there was always a person in my place on that day and the prior arrangement never included home-delivery) they delivered the parcel at the access In my new complaints, one of their managers replied and said that the originally selected by me delivery -point was full of parcels on that day and so could not reveive mine, in addition...

No idea who was right or not but probably either a chaotic organisation of UPS in Belgium and/or incompetence of their staff and/or a systematic approach to deliver the parcels in closer to them locations ignoring the wishes of their customers.I will never use UPS again in the futue...

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person is quite happy with seem like a good service for the most part and stated that there is a room for improvement of lies. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of ups ground delivery service. Ups needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned ups ground delivery service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Ups.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments