Where do I even start.I have dealt with UPS not only personally but with my business as well.

They have lost and damaged multiple products. No refunds, no compensation, not even an apology. I try to change a delivery address as stated on the website and they tell me I can't until it is delivered and then I can change it with a Charge?!? These people are beyond my understanding of customer service.

Most can barely speak english, rude, difficult and listening skills are terrible. I would pay for people NOT to use UPS. When I buy something online and they deliver UPS.. I cringe and I am upset at just the thought.

Knowing something WILL go wrong.

Terrible terrible company.Purolator ALL the way!

This reviewer shared experience about problems with payment and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Ups. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Ups.

Comments