UPS attempted to deliver a package on Friday, August 29th.I was out of the house for less than 5 minutes and I missed them.

They were supposed to attempt a delivery on Tuesday, September 2. So, I made sure that there would be someone home at all times during the day. No one showed up! I found my info notice from the 29th, and went online to check the tracking.

It says they attempted to deliver it at 6:04 pm on Tuesday. Lies! I was home, my son was home, my husband was home. No one knocked on the door, no info notice was left, nothing.

I called to complain and ask where my package was currently located. I also explained that the driver never attempted to deliver on Tuesday. The customer service representative was such a nonchalant ***. "Well the system says a delivery attempt was made yesterday." I don't care what the system says, I'm telling you NO ONE showed up yesterday.

Plus, my son was outside playing. So, I was working near the window and I was checking on him frequently. It would pretty hard to miss a large UPS truck in my driveway or at the end of my driveway if they had ever attempted to deliver. Now, they claim that my package is on the truck again and that the final delivery attempt would be made today.

I have a feeling that they are going to be a no-show again.If they expect me to drive to pick up the package when I paid for delivery service, they can kiss my ***, and deal with my bank when I dispute the charge due to their not delivering on the service I paid for.

Review about: Ups Customer Care.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments