I recently had to send a package containing a failed electronic device to an out of state repair facility.I went to my local UPS store with the package wrapped and addressed for sending.

The UPS store representative weighed my package and with the delivery address, quoted me a shipping cost of $18.53. I protested at the higher price than expected and he countered with the statement that that was the same cost as for USPS shipping. I took his word for it because it appeared they also offered USPS services.

I paid their price but when the item was returned after repair by that business, I found that it cost $8.10 for USPS 2day priority mail.

I was really piqued at the lie most of all, but look at the disparity in shipping cost!Guess I will visit the Post Office from now on.

This reviewer shared experience about pricing issue and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $10. nolonger_UPScustomer is overall dissatisfied with Ups. The most disappointing about ups shipping at Ups was dishonest price quote on competitive shipping , but reviewer liked convenient location. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Ups.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments