They claimed to have tried to deliver my package when I was at my apartment waiting for the package and I was not notified. There was not even the usual note saying that that they were going to try to return the package. It was after 8 p.m. when they claimed to have tried to deliver my package when the delivery window was 10-2:30 p.m.

It took more than fifteen minutes to get someone online to talk to and they were of absolutely no help. They could not offer to deliver it the next day on Saturday but only on Monday. The box is full of meat, making it a full three days late, which would make it inedible considering when it IS delivered on time, all the dry ice is gone.

There was no customer service help at all. No attempt to make the driver who was only 15-30 minutes away to turn around and give me my package. It was like "eh, what do you want me to do?"

This reviewer shared experience about problem with delivery and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Ups. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Ups.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments