2.0
Additional Fees
Tracking Tool
Turnaround Time

Received a delivery confirm message in my package tracking, even had a note from the driver stating it was left on the front porch, but no package.Asked all my neighbors and looked around house and yard, nothing.

Called and opened a lost or stolen package claim. 3 days later the package was delivered with a package addressed to a house a block away. What is the point of tracking and delivery notes if they aren't at all accurate or truthful?

I called UPS and told them I had someone else's package, but since it was listed as "delivered at front porch" they couldn't do anything.I drove it to the person's house and explained to them that UPS sucks.

This reviewer shared experience about problem with delivery and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Ups. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Ups.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments