This Thursday morning on November 12th, 2015, to my surprise, I got a missed UPS delivery notification on my e-mail.I was very confused as that there were no bells, no buzzers, no nocks, nothing!

Absolutely nothing, none, zap, zero! There was no note left anywhere on either the door or on any of the mailboxes. I feel like the UPS never even showed up at my place and wrote it off as a missed delivery for their own benefit. What a scam!

It is definitely not a way to do business. I would have understood if they gave me a heads up and said that they could not make it due to some problems, technical or otherwise. Then I would have understood it.

But with no heads up, no notifications or notices of any sort, I get a missed "delivery attempt" sent to my e-mail.No ethics whatsoever and they would not be the partner I would want to do business with.

This person wrote the review because of problem with delivery of ups shipping from Ups. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Ups to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments