Tracking Tool

I had a package delayed 2 days due to "severe weather" between two depots in Southern California that had no precipitation on the alleged days and, at maximum, 11 mph wind gusts. There wasn't any severe weather anywhere along the route. I emailed the company, but the customer service representative said she did not have any additional information about the delay.

Also, I was not informed of the delay and they did not care to help me rectify their screw-up. I tried to pick up the package, that I needed for an upcoming trip, at a nearby depot, but this is not allowed.

Lastly, they consistently fail to respond to emails within 4 hours, despite advertizing as much on their website.

This person wrote the review because of problem with delivery of ups customer care from Ups. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $250 and wants Ups to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was that so many good businesses partner with ups. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments

Yep..had same thing happen. No weather issues between or near two points...but so far 2 days of delay...with explanation "severer weather or natural disaster"????

UPS isn't held accountable for this so seems there is nothing to do. I would love someone to audit them on it.