I tracked my shipment. Informed me of early delivery on Saturday. I waited for the whole day. No delivery. Ended up, they rescheduled to original delivery to Monday.
When I called to make a complaint, the customer service was rude. The lady was reprimanding me over the phone and gave me an ultimatum. She gave her name as N** A***h.
Totally unbelievable level of service! The manager that called back was able to address my frustration slighter better. However, there was an undertone of denial in her utterances.
Finally, I have decided to arrange a pick up to end all my unpleasant experiences!
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Review category
- Transportation and Storage
You May Also Like
- "Two chests shipped by UPS were destroyed in transit. UPs refuses to accept liability and bounces me to the local shipping agent, who bounces me back to UPS. UPS then..."
- "Radiator in my truck started leaking (plastic tanks) - so I ordered a new all metal radiator. UPS shows up and my wife sees the box and told him..."
- "I am a chronic pain patient. I use the home delivery service offered through my employer's insurance. My package was due for delivery on December 15, 2014. I paid for..."
- "Beware if you are considering their tingkat service. They have 3 menus. - Menu 1 (screenshot attached) - Published on their order form on their website This appetising menu has only 1..."
- "We have a built-in Miele M8261 Microwave oven that is around 3.5 years old. The front panel came loose and dropped on one side, so we called up Miele service..."
- "Fedex sent a parcel that i ordered to me on 09/12/14 at 11.08am. As i was at work , i reached home at 1.30pm and tried to call the hotline...."
- "I renewed plan from Verizon in July keeping the plan the same including what i was being charged. Offered "free upgrade" to 100/100 internet. Told the bill would be the..."
- "I was denied service cause the cashier/manager said I was Hispanic. And I have it recorded mind you he was an Hindu decent. I still shocked of his remarks and..."
- " Today 10/25/2016 we went into the Chili's in Arroyo Grande California and waited for 15 to 20 minutes to be seated we were never acknowledged or never approached. ..."