Ups - Failure to honour delivery advice

1629 of 3978 Ups reviews

I tracked my shipment. Informed me of early delivery on Saturday. I waited for the whole day. No delivery. Ended up, they rescheduled to original delivery to Monday.

When I called to make a complaint, the customer service was rude. The lady was reprimanding me over the phone and gave me an ultimatum. She gave her name as N** A***h.

Totally unbelievable level of service! The manager that called back was able to address my frustration slighter better. However, there was an undertone of denial in her utterances.

Finally, I have decided to arrange a pick up to end all my unpleasant experiences!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Had the same issue 4 Yes 4
1629 of 3978 Ups reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Jun 21, 2015 #997856 Dallas, Texas, United States

Seriously?
It did not get to Singapore until Sunday.
How is anyone supposed to deliver it before it gets to Singapore?

0 0 Reply
su

Aug 12, 2014 #855736 Singapore, Singapore, Singapore

Can't agree with you more. My item shipped from HK to SG on 8 Aug, still unable to reach me on 13/08. Called hot line and fuel up my anger actually. She says physical item in Taiwan though the web site is showing China. And due to typhoon in taiwan, cannot load on the plane. But seriously for 2 days in taiwan ?? so i checked the taiwan weather after call, found out that there is no typhoon. I called her back, she says no typhoon its heavy rain. what the *** that lying to me. 2 days heavy rain and cannot load my parcel on plane. Still don't know how to get my item deliver on time. (now waited 5days already)..

1 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.