Brooks, Georgia

a delivery "attempt" was allegedly made at 10 am..I was home, literally waiting for a knock at the door.I left highlighter green post-it "please knock" dated with today's date...kept checking front door and side door, just in case.

expected package contained wine and needed signature...temps for last 2 days were 90 plus (this was a second attempt as we tried to prearrange a redelivery with another delivery that was coming the following day, but it would have cost $5...silly me trying to save UPS a trip...) scheduled shipment marked as delivered to front door -- it was in front of my garage; redeliver not present and no notice left. checked email of second delivery...stated second attempt at 10 am..customer not home. called customer service, told a manager would call back within the hour; they didn't. called c/s again; no record of my first call.

assigned a case number and told to call back within 20 min if no one called me. third call: I was told we could pick it up or have it redelivered tomorrow (which they would have to do anyway). after 20 minutes of back & forth the call disconnected.

what can brown do for you?well, they can't deliver a package, that's for sure.

Review about: Ups Manager.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments