Metabetchouan-Lac-A-La-Croix, Quebec

I ordered a package (2nd Dec), it was late (intended date 5th). I paid the duties/taxes/shipping to the sender, UPS attempted to charge "brokerage fees" again on delivery (6th) to a relative who refused the package on that basis (she isn't winning any awards either imo).

From there it took them a full week to deliver the package 30 minutes away (13th), they again charged brokerage fees but this time they were paid. I was assured by 3-4 representatives that my package would arrive on the 11th. (I called them a lot since they seemed to be in a perpetual state of confusion) Between this I had contacted the sender and they had assured me that they had spoken with UPS and that I would not be billed anything on delivery. When I called UPS to tell them I had already paid shipping/duty/taxes they informed me that the fees I paid them were different as these charges were to be remitted to the government.

Upon further pressing for what "brokerage fees" were, I was told they were basically shipping/duty/taxes. They inform me now that they will be able to look into this on December 30th when they have registered my proof of payment.

Today is the 13th. I hate UPS.

Review about: Ups Delivery Service.

Comments