Metabetchouan-Lac-A-La-Croix, Quebec

I ordered a package (2nd Dec), it was late (intended date 5th).I paid the duties/taxes/shipping to the sender, UPS attempted to charge "brokerage fees" again on delivery (6th) to a relative who refused the package on that basis (she isn't winning any awards either imo).

From there it took them a full week to deliver the package 30 minutes away (13th), they again charged brokerage fees but this time they were paid. I was assured by 3-4 representatives that my package would arrive on the 11th. (I called them a lot since they seemed to be in a perpetual state of confusion) Between this I had contacted the sender and they had assured me that they had spoken with UPS and that I would not be billed anything on delivery. When I called UPS to tell them I had already paid shipping/duty/taxes they informed me that the fees I paid them were different as these charges were to be remitted to the government.

Upon further pressing for what "brokerage fees" were, I was told they were basically shipping/duty/taxes. They inform me now that they will be able to look into this on December 30th when they have registered my proof of payment.

Today is the 13th.I hate UPS.

Review about: Ups Delivery Service.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments