Im a business owner & I expected my package to arrive on the day 3/11/2015 that UPS stated an arrival date, however, I checked my tracking # the moring of arrival date & it stated package arrived to Belton (20 mins); at 5:53am.I saw a UPS truck come into the plaza where my business is located, however, I didn't receive anything.

I called UPS & stated I had seen the truck & received nothing. The rep stated that they had until the end of the business day to deliver my package. A few hours later I saw another UPS truck in my plaza & still nothing. I went to check my tracking # again then it stated Adverse Weather May Cause Delay.

WHAT ADVERSE WEATHER!?!?!? 20 mins away!! No rain & not cloudy!!! BULLCRAP!

I had a customer waiting on the package!

I called again & this time the rep stated my package was still sitting in a trailer that was waiting to go out the next morning.IM PISSED!

This person wrote the review because of problem with delivery of package tracking from Ups. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $94 and wants Ups to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was delivery and incompetent delivery driver. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments