Portsmouth, Portsmouth

UPS failed to deliver a package from their depot in Exeter to an address in Honiton, claiming they couldn't find it.I made 6 phone calls to this company giving them exacting directions and they still couldn't deliver.

A customer service representative from UPS suggested that I travel from my home in Portsmouth, Hampshire to the Depot in Exeter, pick the package up and deliver it myself to the address in Honiton. This would have been a 260 mile round trip for me!

But guess what, they thought this was a perfectly acceptable alternative.I replaced the order with Parcelforce and it was delivered promptly the following day!

This person wrote the review because of problem with delivery at Ups. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Ups to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Ups package for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments