Ups - Failed to deliver allergy baby milk 3 days in a row
no reason why they kept taking parcel back to depot but they do, everyday.and no apologies.
so i have no allergy milk for my 4 month old twins so life is pretty nightmarish for me. i've called several times but they just don't care and keep saying we'll do it tomorrow. i'd never use them again. really they are the worst.
DHL are very good.
at one point they did suggest that i drive to the depot to pick up myself.but said i had to be there within an hour but as it was several miles from work there was literally no way i could do that.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
- Reason of review:
- Problem with delivery
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Baby Milk
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I attached the detailed tracking log as well as a picture of the received package. As you can see they didn't even notice something was wrong after going back and..."
- "On Friday March 7th I returned $223 worth un-scanned of clothing from Nasty Gal at store 6133 located on 75 N Woodward Ave, Tallahassee, FL 32306. Since the package came..."
- "Here is what I wrote and am thinking about sending to any local news agency. Not that it will change anything any way but its a good way to..."
- "Eestupendo is a trading site, which deals selling advertisement space and also ventures into the digital marketing platform for our business clients. The client can invest his money with Eestupendo..."
- "Hi all, this is the sweater hollister have decided to send me after my first ever online purchase from them. Never have this problem instore. Wont be using hollister for..."
- "I bought the following shoes: https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B00E4CLZGI/ref=cm_cr_ryp_prd_ttl_sol_0 For a whopping fifty pounds. I say whopping because the quality of the material is so poor that they aren't even worth ten. The shoes..."
- "PRISTINE, Megan Stotts was fully oriented on required painting 7 rooms w/connecting hallways, Stotts agreed to do the entire job for $3500, with a starting date of 12 November,2016. A..."
- "The claims department blamed the company by saying the box was inadequate. The driver says he left it at my door. As you can see the box is on the..."
- "Ordered over $100 worth of items on 11/27. Emailed them 3 times now at various email addresses to no avail. Nothing comes back undeliverable so the emails are valid. I..."