on the 30th of december 2015, I have sent 2 packages from Michigan, Mount Pleasant to Riyadh Saudi Arabia.Tracking number: 1z2E7r660463175487, 1z2e7r660429841624.

UPS store said that the packages will be delivered in 2 business days, and until the 19 of January 2016 the packages still have not been delivered. Because of the mismanagement in the UPS company in Riyadh. I have been calling UPS international several times, questioning my order and their response was to wait till they solve the problem. On January 19 2016, I called UPS, and talked to an agent named Julien and he was just making up excuses for the delay and their lack cooperation, and I asked if I could talk to the manager.

I was put on hold for 5 minutes, and then replied that the manager has left and the superviser is very busy with another client. I was on hold for another 15 minutes till I was transferred to the superviser named Kevin, and he refused to give me his last name. Moreover they wont return my money because their going to return the shipments back to the U.S. I paid 66.77$ for each shipment.

The UPS store in Mt Pleasant, MI said that they will try to refund me but the UPS company refused.As long as my money and packages will not be returned, they will hear from my lawyer.

Saad Alnuwaiser : +9899542232

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of lack of training of the employees and inconsistent rules and disorganization. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss order processing issue of ups international shipping. Ups needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned ups international shipping in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Ups.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments