on the 30th of december 2015, I have sent 2 packages from Michigan, Mount Pleasant to Riyadh Saudi Arabia. Tracking number: 1z2E7r660463175487, 1z2e7r660429841624.

UPS store said that the packages will be delivered in 2 business days, and until the 19 of January 2016 the packages still have not been delivered. Because of the mismanagement in the UPS company in Riyadh. I have been calling UPS international several times, questioning my order and their response was to wait till they solve the problem. On January 19 2016, I called UPS, and talked to an agent named Julien and he was just making up excuses for the delay and their lack cooperation, and I asked if I could talk to the manager.

I was put on hold for 5 minutes, and then replied that the manager has left and the superviser is very busy with another client. I was on hold for another 15 minutes till I was transferred to the superviser named Kevin, and he refused to give me his last name. Moreover they wont return my money because their going to return the shipments back to the U.S. I paid 66.77$ for each shipment.

The UPS store in Mt Pleasant, MI said that they will try to refund me but the UPS company refused. As long as my money and packages will not be returned, they will hear from my lawyer.

Saad Alnuwaiser : +9899542232

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

I didn't like: Lack of training of the employees, Inconsistent rules and disorganization, Customer service reps who make their own decisions, No options for redelivery or pickup at facility, Website usability.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Jan 19, 2016.

Comments