waited in all day, driver made no real attempt to alert us to the fact he was at the door, my wife and I were in the house and three dogs in the yard, no one heard him.only when we saw the failure to deliver card put through the door did we that know that he had been.

a whole day wasted. ups is impossible to contact by phone, and by that I mean to speak to a real person, very frustrating.

I would never willingly deal with ups again, and any company that I deal with that uses ups, I will ask them to send my goods by another delivery company.john j mead

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of cannot talk to a human being and can not deliver a package. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problem with delivery of ups shipping. Ups needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned ups shipping in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Ups.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments