I arrived at your Customer Center in Hialeah Fl at 7:35 pm to retrieve a package that I had to sign for.I noted the time because as I approach there was an UPS employee standing by the door and would not let me in.

I told the agent that I have went the wrong entry. The associate flat out refuse to let me enter and ignore my request even tho there were at least twenty-five people standing in the lobby. I try to speak to a supervisor but according the customer service they refuse to speak to me. I stood in the pouring rain while I tried to get someone to help.

I am very upset of the treatment that was displayed by your workers.I was required to give a signature but your people refused to even entertain the ideal of letting me in to do so.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss a product or service. Ups needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned a product or service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Ups.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments