Mcintyre, Georgia
Additional Fees

My package was never delivered and I was never contacted despite the fact that UPS had all of my contact information.UPS claimed that they could not find the house despite the fact that the USPS, FedEx, and Google maps can.

After the first failed attempt (which I only knew about because I was religiously tracking this package not because UPS actually bothered to notify me) I attempted to "fix" the address since according to UPS it didn't exist. All I did was take the extra digits off the zip code because I did not put them there. I also called customer service told them my problem and proceeded to describe the house, the road, and how to get there (even though it is extremely simple). I also made sure that my phone number was available and that I was to be called if there were anymore issues.

Since it was after 7 when I realize that my package was not coming it was not only delayed one more day but two. On the second delivery attempt I had to miss work to make sure that I was home for the delivery in case there were anymore problems. Again no package and no contact. Only because I was religiously tracking the package again did I see that my package was now being returned to sender.

No phone call, no email, no contact. Again, I called customer service, who barely spoke English, and only repeatedly told me that there was nothing she could do. She was not only unhelpful but also rude and difficult to understand. I have now contacted the shipper and am having a replacement package sent to a different address that hopefully UPS can find and now instead of having my package delivered to me I will have to drive to pick it up from a relative.

Today when I got in from work I found a post card from UPS in my mailbox (imagine that somebody else can find my address no problem) that said my package would be held until the 16th in Macon, an hour away. So I called customer service again. Whoops we have already sent your package back (so UPS lied on the postcard) and there is nothing we can do about it. For an Atlanta based company, I am disappointed that they cannot find an easy to get to address within their own state.

It must truly be a miracle that they can deliver anywhere. I hope UPS can find some resolution to my problem. I will be contacting the company that sent the package and let them know just how poorly I have been treated and how badly this reflects on their business for choosing such an incompetent shipping service. Now the package that I so desperately needed will be two weeks late at the earliest.

I hope that UPS finds some way to remedy this.

This reviewer shared experience about problem with delivery and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $120. The author is overall dissatisfied with Ups. The most disappointing about package from Ups was did not say sorry, overcharging rate and dealing with issues Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Ups.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments