my girlfriend sent me a gift from Chanel for Christmas to be expedited from the 18th to arrive on the 23rd. She paid 163.00 U.S. Dollars, and the first time I was informed of first delivery attempt was today the 30th of December. They know expect me to pay an additional charge of £31.02 for the luxury of receiving a Christmas gift. She paid for it at her work and shipped it privately from her local post office. Something tells me that ups is extorting money from the public. They blame it on vat, they know it does not cost that much to ship an item, let alone not even get it here on time, thieves, extortion, rip off artists, standing behind the government. Shame on you, you owe my girlfriend money due to the late arrival, and now you want me to pay you too. Shame on you ups, shame on you, losers.

Something tells me this is a very common occurrence ....THIEVES *** ARTISTS THIS IS JUST THE BEGINNING OF MY RANT

MONICA LE GRAND

WEST LONDON

UNITED KINGDOM

SHAME ON YOU

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

I didn't like: Thieves corruption, Thieves profiteer corruption, Incompetant, Delay in delivery, Being charged additional after the fact.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Dec 30, 2015.

Comments

What country was the package coming from? Also, when it comes to customs, UPS has zero control over them.

If you receive taxable items from another country, then UPS has to pay those taxes before the items can be cleared through customs.

Also, delays in customs cannot be helped by any courier service.