I HAVE A LITTLE HISPANIC MALE WHOM DELIVERS PACKAGES (UPS) IN MY NEIGHBORHOOD. I HEAR HIS HORN BLOWING A MILE AWAY AND THEN A MILE FROM THERE. I HAVE ASKED A LITTLE MAN, "WHY MUST YOU BLOW AND HONK YOUR HORN SO MANY, MANY, MANY TIMES-HE RESPONDED FOR SAFETY, AND I AM ON THE SAFETY BOARD". I UNDERSTAND THIS LITTLE GUT BLOWS-ALOT MORE THEN HIS HORN---BUT GOOD GOD SOMEONE NEEDS TO TAKE HIS HORN AWAY!! THIS LITTLE MAN LOVES TO GET ALL THE DOGS BARKING FROM HERE TO THE GREAT LAKES!! :(

DISTURBED LOCATED IN MIDLAND MI.

I REFUSE TO SEND/RECEIVE ANY PACKAGES FROM UPS R/T THIS GUY-WHEN I PLACE A ORDER I MAKE SURE THEY DO NOT OR WILL NOT USE UPS TO DELIVER MY PACKAGES-SORRY UPS, UNTIL YOU GET AHOLD OF THIS LITTLE HAPPY HORN HISPANIC MALE---I AM DONE USING YOUR SERVICES!!

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of ups home delivery from Ups. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Ups to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was hispanic male driver that loves to honk his horn. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments