I received an empty package from UPS.The package had been slit on the side and nothing was inside.

I'm upset that the UPS driver left this package that was obviously open and empty. Do they not check the packages before leaving them? This is very poor practice if that's the case. I will not use UPS to ship packages anymore and I tell everyone I know the same.

I called the office, went online, etc and have had no response. The UPS people seemed very disinterested on the phone and directed me to some web site that I couldn't even understand.

The contents of the package were vitamins, so maybe someone will be a little healthier!

Sam Schnieders

This person wrote the review because of damaged or defective at Ups. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $20 and wants Ups to have the product delivered.

Author liked the most dint take any effort to redeliver. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Ups ups shipping for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments

I to had the same experience. How can they put an open package at the door and drive off. I use FEDX not UPS