Featured Not resolved
3.0
Tracking Tool

My long awaited electric fireplace arrived yesterday.As I picked up one end of the 55 lb box, I knew instantly it was damaged.

I could hear all the little pieces of glass moving in the box like pebbles. We took it into and the house, opened the top flap and didn't need to go any further, glass everywhere. UPS knew this was damaged before they loaded it onto the local delivery truck, no way anyone could not have known by the sounds alone and the condition of the box. The way this fireplace was packaged, UPS must have dropped it off the dock to substain that amount of damage.

Why deliver it? Why not return it right then and there, or notify the company shipping it to let them know and to send a replacement? Poor service. Box wasn't even stashed on my large porch, just right out in front for the whole world to see and possibly steal.

Thanks UPS!Tracking #1Z26W74E0379721545

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Ups and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $300 and wants Ups to have the product delivered.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Ups touchstone home products for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments

UPS and probably every other shipping company abuses packages no doubt. Best bet for expensive fragile-y items is brick and mortar.