1) I live in a large apartment. Have a clear written message to deliver package to office. Driver just leaves package outside my apartment in vestibule.
2) Claim delivered 3000 dollars of medication-got it 3 weeks later/ Insulin-could not use since it was not refrigerated.
3) Never bothers to actually ring door bell. Just leaves a note saying they tried to deliver it.
4) Driver extremely rude, aggressive, threatened me when asked why they keep doing 1, 2, and 3.
5) When complained to customer service nothing happens. Same behavior is repeated over and over. Pattern is consistent no matter where I live and which state.
6) UPS brown shirts=***
Product or Service Mentioned: Ups Delivery Service.
Monetary Loss: $2000.