Tracking Tool

Update by user Jul 26

Before contacting Amazon and filing a complaint, I sent a message to UPS only to be shuffled around between a few representatives who all blew me off and told me to settle it with Amazon. They don't even care about customer service and did absolutely nothing. I have yet to receive any further contact from them.

Original review posted by user Jun 26

There goes another package delivered to the wrong address because UPS hires drivers who either don't care or don't know basic numbers in order to understand addresses. Thanks for nothing customer service but I contacted Amazon and filed a complaint so hopefully they won't use your services much longer.

I know any packages I ship will be shipped by someone else. Tracking numbers are useless unless the drivers write the specific place where they dropped off the package because otherwise it just says delivered by our idiot somewhere in the vicinity or maybe even to the driver's own house.

Who knows where they might have lost it and they do nothing about it. Hire more educated drivers, fix your customer service or just go out of business as another failure.

Review about: Ups Vehicle Driver.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

I didn't like: Inability to do a job you are paid to do.

Comments