Peggs, Oklahoma

I live in the country and have a long driveway with a gate at the end.I cannot see the entrance from my house.

I was expecting package & left my gate wide OPEN. The driver is too lazy to come all of the way to my house and dumps a large heavy package at gate by the road. This happens all the time! I have had chocolate melt in the heat, packages rained on & left by road all night.

When I call customer service to complain, I get someone that can barely understand and speak english. Now I want to complain about the customer service! They don't seem to care about customer service at all. Someone is suppose to call me within 48 hours.

Let's hope they can speak english!FEDEX ROCKS!!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. pissedinpeggs stated that there is a room for improvement of lazy driver. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problem with delivery of ups shipping. Ups needs to "have driver leave packages on my porch, not by road!" according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned ups shipping in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Ups.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments