Contacted UPS after waiting all day for a package delivery and checking the website for updates. at 8:33 it was noted that the delivery driver attempted to deliver but I was not available.

Hmmmmm 4 cars in the driveway all the lights on in my house and a doberman that didn't bark. I don't think so. There also magically was no yellow sticker on the door telling me I missed them. I think the driver just wanted to get home early because he definitely did not attempt any delivery here.

Called into customer service and that did no good they logged a complaint they said and told me the local dispatch would be contacting me but still haven't heard from them.

She informed me my package would be delivered tomorrow however I have to sign for it and guess what I wont be able to do that because I took today off to wait for the package not tomorrow. Oh and thanks guys that birthday present and graduation gift will not make it here in time so what a loser I will look like coming gift free.

Product or Service Mentioned: Ups Delivery Service.

Comments

Toronto, Ontario, Canada #832001

it's cuz the driver thought they were all stolen vehicles, so he left. My package was supposed to be dleivered June 20.

It was tracked as on delivery [on the truck] but at 5:37 pm the status changed to a security check [delayed delivery]. It was a domestic shipment from Amazon.

So is Amazon now shipping Anthrax or bombs in their packages? I didn't pay for that and still waiting for the package to arrive......it's June 25th now