I just got off the phone with customer service, where I was apologized to for 50 minutes but not given any reasonable options.

Three days ago, an attempt was made to deliver my package. A slip was left, saying my written authorization was required (box A). I signed up online on ups my choice and asked to be notified where the package was via text. I received an initial couple of texts with a link but nothing else. The second day, I was left another slip, so I went ahead and signed it saying they could leave it in front of my door. The third day, not only was my slip still there, but they left a third one (still saying I needed to fill out part A on the back). Since I am unwilling to drive an hour in rush hour traffic the day before my flight leaves town, I am losing the money I spent on the package and they are redelivering it to the sender.

Apparently they meant to check box B (but didn't), which is not even remotely my fault. I am livid, and really upset at the inability of customer service to do anything but apologize, ask me to take a day off work and sit at home waiting for it and they would generously make a fourth attempt, or just give up and lose my money.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of poor customer service and delivery. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problem with delivery of package and associated monetary loss in the amount of $50. Ups needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned package in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Ups.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments

The sender rquired a signature at time of delivery in exchange for your item.

Too bad you did not go mychoice and do more than just ask where your item was.

I have used mychoice with no problem, and got my item.