Arvada, Colorado

I just got off the phone with customer service, where I was apologized to for 50 minutes but not given any reasonable options.

Three days ago, an attempt was made to deliver my package. A slip was left, saying my written authorization was required (box A). I signed up online on ups my choice and asked to be notified where the package was via text. I received an initial couple of texts with a link but nothing else. The second day, I was left another slip, so I went ahead and signed it saying they could leave it in front of my door. The third day, not only was my slip still there, but they left a third one (still saying I needed to fill out part A on the back). Since I am unwilling to drive an hour in rush hour traffic the day before my flight leaves town, I am losing the money I spent on the package and they are redelivering it to the sender.

Apparently they meant to check box B (but didn't), which is not even remotely my fault. I am livid, and really upset at the inability of customer service to do anything but apologize, ask me to take a day off work and sit at home waiting for it and they would generously make a fourth attempt, or just give up and lose my money.

Review about: Package.

I didn't like: Poor customer service, Delivery, Unethical business practices, Incompetent delivery driver.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Problem with delivery / $50
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Ups?

Submit review

Comments

The sender rquired a signature at time of delivery in exchange for your item.

Too bad you did not go mychoice and do more than just ask where your item was.

I have used mychoice with no problem, and got my item.