Ups - Driver screwed up 3 times so I never got my package & lost the money I spent on it.
I just got off the phone with customer service, where I was apologized to for 50 minutes but not given any reasonable options.
Three days ago, an attempt was made to deliver my package. A slip was left, saying my written authorization was required (box A). I signed up online on ups my choice and asked to be notified where the package was via text. I received an initial couple of texts with a link but nothing else. The second day, I was left another slip, so I went ahead and signed it saying they could leave it in front of my door. The third day, not only was my slip still there, but they left a third one (still saying I needed to fill out part A on the back). Since I am unwilling to drive an hour in rush hour traffic the day before my flight leaves town, I am losing the money I spent on the package and they are redelivering it to the sender.
Apparently they meant to check box B (but didn't), which is not even remotely my fault. I am livid, and really upset at the inability of customer service to do anything but apologize, ask me to take a day off work and sit at home waiting for it and they would generously make a fourth attempt, or just give up and lose my money.
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- Poor customer service
- Unethical business practices
- Incompetent delivery driver
- Reason of review:
- Problem with delivery
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I just picked up the package (samsung Galaxy S6 edge) from the UPS facility, excitedly I went home to open the package. When I received the package, I noticed something..."
- "UPS shows they left a package at my front door? It was left ON my truck hood, which was parked IN the street. Package was dirty like had..."
- "I shipped a Beautiful Bicycle which was destroyed by UPS over Christmas. This Claim was denied by UPS. They say a bicycle box is not strong enough to hold bicycles...."
- "I purchased two of the toilet bowl lights and installed it but the light does not turn off. It is on constantly therefore it will wear out the batteries much..."
- "Hidious! I placed an order for my item to arrive before Christmas. Paid for priorty shipping. Was unaware this company is based in China. My order just arrived one week..."
- "Looking for teaching jobs in Vietnam? Don't go to Thai Binh Duong or Thái Bình Dương center. They stand for broken promises, take money from teachers without telling, lying about..."
- "I have only lived at Sandpiper for a short period of time however my roommate has lived there a little longer and since our lease isn't up for a few..."
- "My other half and I had the patience to support and trust Michele's process which is so personal and hands-on that she hit our match on the first set-up. ..."
- "Yeah this piece of *** sold in malls for $200 is found on Amason for $25. I bought one at the mall for $175, and "was given an special discount"...."