Ups - Driver screwed up 3 times so I never got my package & lost the money I spent on it.

I just got off the phone with customer service, where I was apologized to for 50 minutes but not given any reasonable options.

Three days ago, an attempt was made to deliver my package. A slip was left, saying my written authorization was required (box A). I signed up online on ups my choice and asked to be notified where the package was via text. I received an initial couple of texts with a link but nothing else. The second day, I was left another slip, so I went ahead and signed it saying they could leave it in front of my door. The third day, not only was my slip still there, but they left a third one (still saying I needed to fill out part A on the back). Since I am unwilling to drive an hour in rush hour traffic the day before my flight leaves town, I am losing the money I spent on the package and they are redelivering it to the sender.

Apparently they meant to check box B (but didn't), which is not even remotely my fault. I am livid, and really upset at the inability of customer service to do anything but apologize, ask me to take a day off work and sit at home waiting for it and they would generously make a fourth attempt, or just give up and lose my money.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Monetary loss:
Product or service
Review category
review #613741

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Ups? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Jun 24, 2015 #999238

The sender rquired a signature at time of delivery in exchange for your item.
Too bad you did not go mychoice and do more than just ask where your item was.
I have used mychoice with no problem, and got my item.

0 1 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Ups. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Ups.
Filing a new complaint about