I just got off the phone with customer service, where I was apologized to for 50 minutes but not given any reasonable options.
Three days ago, an attempt was made to deliver my package. A slip was left, saying my written authorization was required (box A). I signed up online on ups my choice and asked to be notified where the package was via text. I received an initial couple of texts with a link but nothing else. The second day, I was left another slip, so I went ahead and signed it saying they could leave it in front of my door. The third day, not only was my slip still there, but they left a third one (still saying I needed to fill out part A on the back). Since I am unwilling to drive an hour in rush hour traffic the day before my flight leaves town, I am losing the money I spent on the package and they are redelivering it to the sender.
Apparently they meant to check box B (but didn't), which is not even remotely my fault. I am livid, and really upset at the inability of customer service to do anything but apologize, ask me to take a day off work and sit at home waiting for it and they would generously make a fourth attempt, or just give up and lose my money.
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- Poor customer service
- Unethical business practices
- Incompetent delivery driver
- Reason of review:
- Problem with delivery
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I shipped a Beautiful Bicycle which was destroyed by UPS over Christmas. This Claim was denied by UPS. They say a bicycle box is not strong enough to hold bicycles...."
- "I just picked up the package (samsung Galaxy S6 edge) from the UPS facility, excitedly I went home to open the package. When I received the package, I noticed something..."
- "The pictures say it all. UPS crushed, dented, and put wholes in the NEW box with four ceramic heirlooms being sent home from my recently deceased mother-in-laws estate. ..."
- "I have only lived at Sandpiper for a short period of time however my roommate has lived there a little longer and since our lease isn't up for a few..."
- "I love my Hyla - must get that out of the way from the beginning. After 15 years of hard use, however, with tons of dog hair and leaves..."
- "My 10 year old daughter, who lost her hair from Wen Cleansing Conditioner, granted permission to share this photo in hopes of preventing others from using Wen and having the..."
- "Vizio, 18 mos. and $1700.00. 70 inch and the screen lost the picture and kept the voice. I called vizio and went through there test and it was still no..."
- "I went to arco store #42755 carwash twice and my car came out dirty both times. The cashier refuse to give me a refund and told me that..."
- "I ordered a trailer hitch, ball and wiring system all in one combo on Monday the 17th from etrailer.com. My card was charged immediately. They sent me an email 3..."