5.0

I put the notice for the driver to take my package to the neighbors homes to the left & right of my house.The driver which UPS said is a trainee took the package back.

I called as soon as I got home to stop the package from being sent back to the company which sent it, but to no avail as the company sent the package back anyway. When I talked to them that evening the driver was not back from his assignment yet. They said they would get the package from him and hold it for me to come to pick up the next day.

The next day UPS said I would have to go to Ontario to pick it up, which Ontario is 2 hours from my home.IDIOTs

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of delivery driver from Ups. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $140 and wants Ups to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was lack of training of the employees. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments