2.2
Tracking Tool
Turnaround Time

I called this morning to leave a message for the UPS driver to leave my package with my apartment office. I was told he received the message, however, he refused to leave the package! This is not even the second time this has happened. I called customer service when I got home at 7pm. I was told that if he did not deliver where I told him to, well, it was the driver's discretion not to deliver it where he was supposed to deliver it! I was informed on the note on my door and by the rep (who has a heavy accent - is this call center even in America?) that it would be redelivered Monday, when I will be at work.

The first rep lied and said someone from the local office would call me within the hour, knowing that they were already closed! I called again at 8pm, waited, call disconnected, called back and waited on hold for another hour for a supervisor, the 2nd rep disconnected me.

I have to go to their office 20 miles away, and they do not open until 10am tomorrow, yet I am already late for my out of town trip because of this lazy driver. I HATE UPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

I didn't like: Delivery, Poor customer service, Customer service agents.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Feb 13, 2015.

Comments