2.0
Tracking Tool
Turnaround Time

I called this morning to leave a message for the UPS driver to leave my package with my apartment office. I was told he received the message, however, he refused to leave the package! This is not even the second time this has happened. I called customer service when I got home at 7pm. I was told that if he did not deliver where I told him to, well, it was the driver's discretion not to deliver it where he was supposed to deliver it! I was informed on the note on my door and by the rep (who has a heavy accent - is this call center even in America?) that it would be redelivered Monday, when I will be at work.

The first rep lied and said someone from the local office would call me within the hour, knowing that they were already closed! I called again at 8pm, waited, call disconnected, called back and waited on hold for another hour for a supervisor, the 2nd rep disconnected me.

I have to go to their office 20 miles away, and they do not open until 10am tomorrow, yet I am already late for my out of town trip because of this lazy driver. I HATE UPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This reviewer shared experience about problem with delivery and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any) as the author lost $1300. ScammedInTexas is overall dissatisfied with Ups. The most disappointing about package at Ups was delivery, poor customer service and customer service agent Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Ups.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments