UPS driver here in Vero makes comments about my figure and hits on me and other women, even though hes MARRIED!!!He was nice and polite for years.

Often he would drive by, wink, honk, and yell out to "buy more stuff". When I got divorced he felt he could "hit on me", Ew. My complaints filed went NO WHERE. He still drives my route and is glaringly rude.

This week he INTERCEPTED flowers and chocolates that were meant for me. My boyfriend saw him drive right by my house, as he was waiting for the flowers to surprise me that morning.

Driver ha personal issue with my boyfriend so he Left the delivery at security gate only to wilt and melt.Just to ruin my special occasion.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to "i have asked this driver last year to be re-routed. i was promised we would see no more harassment in the future. yet the driver has intercepted my deliveries". Oysterhouse is overall dissatisfied with Ups. The most disappointing about ups staff at Ups was rude driver and ineffective local supervisor karson murray Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Ups.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments