Additional Fees

First attempt to deliver: I missed it and driver left notice on door.Ok.

Second attempt: I waited all day by front door.

My children played outside on driveway. They run in to tell me that the truck just drove by the house and stopped at neighbour's house. I thought he will make that stop first and then my delivery. Nope.

He drives off. I have a broken ankle so I couldn't sprint after the truck to get my package. Then I check my online tracking info: it says second attempt was made and no one answered. This is a complete lie as my children were right there and I stood in my open front door staring at his truck a few houses down.

Calling customer service, i received the most polite answers they could give in the situation but because the escalation to supervisor process took so long, the driver was on his way back to the depot and I'd have to wait till the next day. This is why the drivers enter fake delivery attempts: because UPS has not forced them to go back at the end of their shift if they make a mistake. They get away with it. When asked where my second notice is, they couldn't answer.

I got the nicest apologies when I said I have CCTV at my house and I could submit the video recording proving that he never actually came to the door.

I want a refund on my $30 fee.This is unacceptable.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments