UPS Driver (London, Croydon Branch) could not be bothered to ring the door bell or knock.We were home, expecting a parcel to be delivered.

There is never a time slot, at least to be narrowed to 2-3 hours like other decent companies do via e-mail/text. So, take a day off, if your parcel is to be delivered by UPS! This time the driver just passed an "info-notice" through the letter-whole and vanished. Three of us, sitting in the lounge with the internal door to the entrance hall did not hear a thing.

When I made a call to UPS Customer Services, the representative could not be bothered to help me with my complain, just advised to re-schedule. FOUR days later, by the SAME driver. What are my chances this time? The driver makes private trip while on duty and than runs out of time to deliver parcels.

Instead of opening the tack, pulling a box and so on, just leaves a note and goes.Disgrace!

This reviewer shared experience about problem with delivery and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue as the author lost $100. This person is overall dissatisfied with Ups. The most disappointing about parcel at Ups was poor customer service and incompetent delivery driver Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Ups.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments